Raspberry Banana Vegan Muffins


I have become slightly obsessed with testing out different vegan variations of one of my favorite pastry: Muffins! It took a while before I got the right consistency since I always prefer to make them gluten-free as well. The trick is to make sure you have some decent replacement for eggs to hold these together. For this particular recipe, I combined two common egg replacers, which are banana and flax-egg. The banana adds some extra flavor and helps keep the muffins moist and fluffy, the flax adds some fiber to help you digest those bad boys ;)
Click the "Read more" button for the recipe


Once you get the right base, you can play with different flavors as much as you want. I have yet to make the exact same batch of muffins more than once. I always do something different, although I think these will make it to the permanent recipes list. Let me know how they turned out for you and feel free to share a picture on Instagram preferably tagged #beautychokes so that I can see it easily. Enjoy!:)


Comments

  1. so yummy !! nice post:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delish! I've been vegetarian for a couple of years and I've just made the leap to veganism ^-^

    Check out my blog if you'd like:♡ Unicorn Sanctuary(◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so yummy! If I make these, then I definitely will share a picture of them on Instagram. Thanks for sharing this recipe! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look so good. I really want to eat them right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those banna muffins look really good! Fluffy texture to the muffins sounds great and rasberry sounds like a good mix. :) x

    NIKIMINT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh these look delicious! Great recipe :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm! These sound absolutely lovely. I love vegan baked goods!

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow – I love the pictures! Want them nooow. You’re making me jealous!
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♥
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going!
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. These muffins look so delicious! Going to try these out! xx

    Jane | Colorful Closets

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so yum! *slobbering at screen* Oops, hope no one saw that! Now I really have to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm no cook, but these look delicious! Maybe I'll have to experiment with these sometime.. Thanks for the information!

    ~Eve
    http://eveofnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. YUM! These look delicious! I was vegan for two years and I've been playing with the idea of doing it for a week or two as a sort of cleanse. These would def. be included if I were to do it!

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww yommy.. looks too good.. i like you blog.. i am following your blog, please follow back. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look awesome! I'm not even vegan and I think I'll give them a try :)

    Marta
    www.paradiseplayground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look great! :) I'm vegetarian, not vegan, but I always love trying out these type of recipes! I baked something myself a few days ago and will post about this soon, if you'd like to see, but don't feel pressured to! Anyway, love the recipe!

    x Cloudy Dreams//blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Never thought of pair bananas and raspberries together! It looks and sounds so good! Im going to have to try this out.

    Im your newest follower on gfc :) It would mean the world to me if you could check out my blog and MAYBE follow back (NO PRESSURE THO!)
    BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts