LUSH Haul?


Hello there! So I allowed myself to another LUSH splurge, I know sigh, I know. No fun and colorful bath products this time, as I decided that I won't buy anymore of these until I use up the ones I already have. I wanted to get something useful that I could somewhat "justify" buying and that will last a bit longer than a bath. The names on my products are written in French, but I will put the English equivalents in the descritiption :) As far as the products go, the face cleanser is actually a second-time buy, because I love it so much and a review is coming up soon! I am also tempted to go out and buy the delicious smelling shower gel that I got as a sample. Click "Read More" for the full haul!











- "Let the Good Times Roll" 

A warming and soothing face cleanser with polenta (corn) cleanser for all skin types. Did I mention it smells like cake? It may not look very appealing on the picture, but it smells wonderful, has a creamy texture and gently exfoliates the skin.



-  BB Seaweed  
Another skin care product, I got the fresh face mask with seaweed, aloe vera & rose absolute. It has calming properties and again, is suitable for all skin types. I tend to have more of a combination skin, but since we are in the middle of winter here, my skin was in a drier mood, hence all the soothing goodies;)


Grease Lightning 
A spot cleanser that I heard so many good reviews about that I simply had to buy. It has tea tree, thyme, and aloe vera and other great ingredients that all help to heal redness and blemishes. I get occasional breakouts here and there, so I may give this one a try:)

- Vanilla Puff 
I have been wanting a good dusting powder for a while now. This one smells amazing and does soften the skin. I use it mainly as a body powder, but I've heard people using it as a shoe deodorant and many more!


- Rose Jam 
This one is a sample that the super nice girl from LUSH gave me, saying that I may like it. I am generally not a big fan of floral scents, but this one became an ultimate exception right after I smelled it. It has a very rich rose petal smell that I simply can't get enough of! I am pretty sure this will be my next shower gel:)

That is it for my little haul! Thank you for reading and don't forget to share some of your splurges with me! 
Much love<3
#Beautychokes 

Comments

  1. Cool blog !! And great reviews :)
    Thanks for the follow xCx
    http://christinapirate.blogspot.ca/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Let the Good Times Roll! It's a little harsh to use everyday, but I love using it on days when I feel my skin is a bit too icky :P
    Have you tried their solid body cream things? A friend got my one for Christmas and I still haven't given it a try..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it can be a bit too harsh for everyday use. I use the solid massage bar as a lotion , I think it is called "Mange too" and it smells like bananas and white chocolate. It's amazing:) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. Hello! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award here:
    http://gemsbabble.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try Grease Lightning too! Thanks for following me on GFC! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post dear

    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely review! I love lush products! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin and facebook to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love LUSH! I especially love their bath goodies
    -MJ

    marleeandyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome haul! :) and i really like your blog and followed you on GFC! i'm new to blogging and would love if you could check out my blog if you have time and let me know what you think and maybe even follow back if you like!

    thanks so much! xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really nice post! Will try them soon. Thanks :)

    bellabobot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen so many bloggers use LUSH products but I never tried them for myself. I hear they're amazing, and you just confirmed that! Thank you for this haul ♡

    Cristielle |Fairytale Princess ☾•*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this haul!! I've only tried one or two shampoos from LUSH but maybe I need to broaden my searches! Hehehe

    just followed you on GFC, hope you'll return the love hunny!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Valentine's Day Outfit: Elegant & Lovable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So jealous! I've never actually made any purchases from Lush, but I think that's going to have to change soon...
    Thanks for the follow! Followed back :)

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These purchases look so good! I've only just got into Lush! I know! Where I have been! I'm loving them so far, will be sharing them on my blog soon. I haven't tried these yet, Grease Lighting sounds like a good one! Let us know how it works and good on for you not buying before you use what you alread have :)

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh very cool haul!
    Now I´m following you in bloglovin´(#107) and GFC (#196) I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    I want invite you to join to my Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love their fragrances :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool blog. :) Nice products. ^^ I follow your blog.

    itscutebubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Haul! Looking forward to your review as I am scared to use Lush products because of my sensitive skin.

    Great blog as well!!


    Bailey ♡
    www.callmemissbailey.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post, I love lush and their rose jam! I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing post! Maybe want folow each other? If yes, just folow me and i folow you back :)

    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey there, completely IN-LOVE with your blog, just followed you on GFC (213), would love if you follow back :)

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  22. These products all look so good, you're tempting us with this haul! We'd love to see a review on grease lightning and bb seaweed! Would your recommend Lush shower gels?

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your Blog
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and let me know so i can follow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like this post. :3 These things look cool.

    itscutebubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lush have so many amazing ans useful products. I'm now following you hun, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really want to try let the good times roll! This has made me want to go tot LUSH now!!

    I did a LUSH haul over on my new blog :) I'd love if you checked it out!

    Hayley xx

    http://hayleyjachz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome review- very interesting and helpful!
    Followed you lovely!
    I will be happy if you check out my blog too ;)

    xoxo
    LiliS

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely haul I love greese lightning and Rose Jam such beautiful products I also love BIG shampoo and the Tea Tree Toner amazing for oily skin :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love Lush! That Grease Lightning looks great! I need to try it!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I adore LUSH. I always end up getting the whole set least that was what happened last year. Easter, valentines and christmas collections were to die for. I have also got my other half in now and he tends to go for the plain packaged items where i am literally going for what is the brightest and smells the nicest :D

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great products, thanks for this useful post!

    I hope you have some time to visit my new blog, I'll be waiting for you!
    Good luck!
    xx
    http://skylarksymphony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the blog! Keep up the amazing work! x
    do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC?

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  33. great haul! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. I LOVE lush! Fab haul!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love love love LUSH! Every time I'm in a store I HAVE to buy something! :D
    Great haul! :)
    Lära♥

    http://laera-and-the-ireland-adventure.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sometimes you just can't help but have a splurge on Lush products!

    If you want you can check out my halloween lush blog post :-)

    http://tangledpaisley.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/lush-halloween.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts