Liebster Award Nomination!
I recently found out that I have been nominated for the Liebster blog award by Emily from EmilyThinks - (Thanks so much!!!)
This award is pretty much a form of "shoutouts" to blogs with less than 200 followers that may be worth checking out. I think it's a great idea, since I know that many great blogs often go unnoticed. As Emily mentioned, the word "Liebster" is German and means kindest\sweetest\nicest :)
The rules are the following:
- You have to answer the 10 questions that your nominator gave you
- You then have to nominate 10 bloggers who have under 200 followers and link them in the post
- Come up with 10 new questions for the nominees to answer
- Finally, inform the nominees so they can do their responses
Time to answer Emily's questions!:
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? -- Oh my wanderlust has no boundaries, but recently I've been dying to visit New Zealand.
- If you could only use 1 brand of beauty for the rest of your life, what would it be? -- Well that's tricky. I'd say something like L'oreal or Benefit simply because they have a bit of everything from skin care, body care, to makeup, so I'd be set haha.
- Straighteners or curlers? -- Straighteners. Just because I'm a lazy girl and I use straighteners for both to straighten OR curl\wave my hair.
- Foundation or tinted moisturiser? - Tinted moisturiser. Before the whole boom that BB creams made on the market, I would actually mix foundation into my moisturiser. Although I feel like there are some misconceptions about the tinted moisturisers\ BB creams. Many of them aren't all that nicer to your skin.
- Favourite high street brand? -- Balenciaga purses, Steve Madden shoes...I could go on, haha.
- One lipstick you couldn't live without? -- I don't really have that one staple lipstick , but if I had to chose I'd probably go with Yves Saint Laurent's Tea Rose since it's quite wearable at any time.
- If you had to describe yourself as an animal, what would you be? - A bunny. Yes, people even call me that even though it's mainly because of my name. I can seem somewhat distant, one second I'm calm just chilling there & the other I'm jumping around like crazy. Did I mention I like carrots & being cuddled? xD
- Favourite high end make-up brand and why? - Dior cosmetics for their lipsticks & mascaras. Tom Ford for his lipsticks just because I just love the sleek look & feel of them.
- What is the wackiest hair colour you've ever had? - It was purple on the bottom, brown in the middle, blonde on top...Yupp...Eek. I posted a photo in my Hair color journey post a while back, haha.
- What is your make-up Summer staple? - Lip balm, mascara (waterproof) & the water spray.
My 10 nominees are:
- The Pale Female
CONGRATULATIONS! These are the questions I'd like you to answer:
- What\who made you get into blogging?
- What would you consider to be your most worn beauty product of all time?
- Do you have a morning beauty regimen? If yes, do you stick to the same routine & products, or do you like to switch it up?
- Any fashion or beauty pet peeves that you'd like to vent about?
- What is your favorite designer brand and why?
- Do your friends or family know about your blog\channel?
- Would you consider yourself to be rather an introvert or more of an extrovert?
- If you could only wear one makeup product , such as foundation, mascara, lipstick,etc...what would it be?
- Are you an impulsive or a careful shopper?
- For how long have you been blogging?
Thanks again for the nomination! Can't wait to read the answers from all my nominees, have a wonderful day!<3