Goodbye Pore Ever - Etude House (Review)

I've been on a hunt for a good, but also somewhat affordable face primer for quite a while now. The goodbye Pore Ever primer may not be too far from fulfilling that criteria. It is often compared to Benefit's Porefessional, and the Benefit's version may be a little better at controlling oil but eh, just a little detail it's almost 3x cheaper. Yeah. So let's get into the review!:
What it claims: Moisturizing makeup primer masks pores to subdue sebum and improve makeup coverage

MY THOUGHTS:
Texture: A gel-lotion like, not too "silliconey" as some primers feel. 
Finish: It has a matte finish. It doesn't dry right away, it is meant to be moisturizing after-all, but it does end up having a matte finish and make your skin super smooth.
Long lasting?: I'd say a mediocre longevity. Not sure if it would handle an all-nighter dancing party, or a spicy meal party, depends on how oily you get.
Price:  ~8-10 CA$ (Can get a decent deal on e-bay but of course make sure it's authentic!)
Packaging:  Can't even stress enough how cute that packaging is! The silhouette of a face on a box is really neat. The tube that the product comes in is very practical, hygienic and is filled to the top.
I do find the tube kind of small (20ml), but as I've learnt a little goes a long way with this one.

I do like this one quite a lot, but won't give up my hunt for the perfect one just yet!

Comments

  1. I have been wanting to try this for some time now but not much UK Reviews on the product so thanks for sharing this :D x

    www.krystelcouture.com | Shamballa Bracelet Giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for something like this, as well! I may have to give it a go! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit : the daily savant : and follow back (if you like)!

    I have a Betsey Johnson giveaway on now! I also have a choose-your-prize jewelry giveaway going on now, as well!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute packaging, definitely going to give this a go!x
    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute packaging!
    Always wanted to try this one ><

    http://milkyrabbit.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post dear! Thank you for stopping by my blog, I'm now following you via GFC so I'd be very happy if you returned the favour! ;) have a lovely day xx
    Red Velvet

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favourite primers too, it actually smells so good (weird thing to look for in a product, i know.. haha) ;P

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts