Covergirl Lip perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm : quick review
First of all, I only own one shade of these,which is the 215 Watermelon Twist. I think the choice of colour is probably what mainly defined my liking of this product. Yes, I like it...a lot!
To me, it does all that it is advertised to do. This is a gloss balm, which should give away the fact that it will be on a sheer pigmentation side.
Click "Read More" for the review & pictures:
- Colors : I am not too excited about the other shades, but I love the Watermelon Twist. It gives a slight pop of color when I'm not wearing much makeup and it makes my eye color (green) stand out.
- Pigmentation: It is sheer, but that is how it's supposed to be and I find that you can build it up, at least the darker shades. (Especially the pink\red ones can really pop and look as a lipstick.)
- Moisturizing?: I was actually impressed to find that a bit later after applying it, my lips didn't feel as dry. However, if you already have chapped lips, it won't serve as a saviour lip balm and it might accentuate all the chopped pieces of dry skin on your lips.
- Packaging: The balm twists out which is a regular thing for this type of products I believe.
- Smell: It does not have a fragrance, but it does have a slightly chemical smell to it. You'd really have to sniff it to smell it though, so I don't consider as that much of a big deal.
- Price: Affordable, compared to other brands. (~$8 - $10)
Until next time!<3