I got Naked too!

I simply couldn't help myself with the title, but most of you hopefully got the hint that I am talking about makeup here...
Quite a while ago (in February to be more precise), I finally got the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay as a birthday present from an awesome friend of mine. I think by now the buzz about this product calmed down a bit, but I still had to post about it anyway. I loved the first edition but did not get my hands on it, telling myself that I already have enough nude and neutral eye shadows. In fact, way too many, so I did not bother getting this palette thinking it's a bit overrated. Something changed when I was staying at my friend's place and had no makeup on me. I borrowed her Naked palette since it had all the colours I usually wear, and something inside of me just started lusting for it. Shortly after, the Naked 2 came out and I knew I have to get it since the packaging looked a bit more sturdy and the eyeshadows looked pretty similar to the previous edition. I was excited mostly about the change in packaging because knowing my messy self, the suede material packaging would just go nasty after a while of my usage.
I went to my local Sephora all excited, only to see the first edition selling out and being told by the sales lady that in it will only be available in Canada sometime at the end of february. I was sad but looked forward to buying it for myself as a birthday gift. You can imagine my excitement when I got out this beauty wrapped up as one of the presents on my suprise birthday party that my friends threw me. Yayy!
Enough talking now, here are the pictures, not perfect, but I think most of you have already seen tons of them.






Comments

  1. Nice! I've seen this one around a lot on various make-up blogs, it always seems to get rave reviews... I don't wear a lot of neutrals but maybe this is worth looking into...

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i really love those shades, love neutral colors! =) I love your blog, all contents are amazing <3 follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. super great product to have, so many nice shades;)X

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Naked Palette looks so good! Desperately want it!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this and just love it!! Haven't bought any new eye shadows since xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts