Demi Lovato ALMA Awards makeup:)

Hi loves,
This is a makeup look inspired by makeup that Demi Lovato wore at the Alma Awards 2011. When I saw the pictures I knew I had to recreate it. I mean, wasn't she stunning? Whoever did her makeup did a great job:)
It's a very neutral look because of the colors, yet it still looks pretty glamorous because of the dark brown eyeshadow winged out in the outer corner & the gold shades. Here is my take on it, hope you like it!



And here's the tutorial!:

Please comment & tell me what you think it means a world to me.
Also, feel free to subscribe to my youtube chanel if you like or add me to friends, I'dd love to see your videos as well!
Until next time,
much love!<3


Comments

  1. ou you loook amazing!!! There was a time when I loved trying out makeup tutorials, but lately I just don't have the patience and time.. although I still love all the looks :(
    Again though, you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, gorgeous! The first picture is stunning (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a great job of re-creating the look, you look gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, you look super stunning!

    Love this makeup look on you. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, you are so very pretty! I love this look

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so pretty, and I really love your earrings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts