Busy girl, prom dress craziness & a full tummy:)

Hello my beauties,
I've been really busy recently and also my Prom is coming up and I still don't have my dress. Even though I am usually a girly kind of girl, I wasn't one of those girls who bought their dress a year in advance or so and the prom dress craziness didn't really get to me all that much. Although, I have to admit I started to panic when I realized there are just two months left.! So please any suggestions for prom dress are welcome! I just want to add, that I am petite and very short, so if you have any ideas, Keep them coming!!
I was a bit sick last three days, so my mom spoiled me with this delicious green pea soup with croutons<3
And I can't wait to take a shower with my Happy Hippy shower gel, it smells LUSHious and has fresh grapefruits squeezed into it:D 
Untill next time! Have a wonderful day, comment and come back:)
Much love<3


Comments

  1. Hi,
    Nice blog...cool post! I love Lush....there stuff is fab!
    I can't wait to see what you post about next!
    Please follow my blog: http://flauntitmagazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I just wanted to thank you so much for becoming a follower on my blog! It means so much to me when readers like you apreciate my blog!
    Please check back again to see what I'm posting about next!
    http://flauntitmagazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Hippy Shower Gel is my favourite!

    Check out some of my Lush reviews on my blog.

    I love your blog and I'm following it pubicly and I would love it if you could follow me back pubicly. jaciwalker.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shower gel does sound very yummylicious indeed hehe! Lush always smells so good!

    You could consider Topshop dresses for your prom I suppose, and ASOS might have a good selection too. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that soup looks amazing lol! Love your blog! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute name for shower gel haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts