Burt's Bees face cleansers rock my world!


I've been always trying to find the right cleanser for my skin. My skin is normal to combination, but during the cold winter days, it gets dry and flaky...( My skin and canadian winter aren't getting along so well:S )
However, even though my skin isn't acne-prone, I do get occasional breakouts. Especially when I'm stressed from school, which happens pretty often. I've tried countless number of face-washes from drugstore brands to high-end cleansers, but for the past 3 months I've been faithful to my Burst's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile deep cleansing cream, and also their purifying daily cleanser with Willow bark. These two products just work wonders on my skin
 ( to continue reading, please click the ''Read more'' button).

I know I could just use one of them since they're both face cleansers, but I just stick to the routine of using both of them.
 I usually use the liquid Willow bark cleanser in the evening to wash away all the dirt and makeup that accumulated on my face during the day. And trust me, it does what it claims to do. I always get that clean feeling and my face just feels relieved. This one is specifically an anti-blemish solution, so it washes away blemish causing bacteria, excess oil and impurities without over-drying your skin.

Then in the mornings, I wash my face with the Soap bark & Chamomile cream cleanser because it is very refreshing and it just wakes my face up for the day. Honestly, I don't know what I would have done without this stuff! It truly deep cleanses my skin, plus I'm loving the refreshing minty smell. 

Finally, these cleansers have become a part my daily skin care routine and they are pretty affordable too! They cost around 10-13$ I believe. I will definitely repurchase the Soap bark & Chamomile cream cleanser, although I might skip on the Willow bark anti blemish solution, but it is a great cleanser too! Especially if you're dealing with problematic skin. :)

Comments

Popular Posts