Sephora's Color To Go Red Edition

I bought this palette at Sephora the other day, just cause I needed a little emergency kit and I didn't want to spend a whole fortune on it. This one seemed nice and the price was pretty reasonable: - 20$. 
I have to say this little palette turned out to be beyond my expectations and it became my number one 'to go' palette.  
  (For more info & pictures, click the 'read more' button)

It contains 8 eyeshadows, 4 lipcolors & a blush
The shadows are highly pigmented and perfect for blending. They are metallic, so if you are not a fan of metallic or shimmery colors, this palette might not be the one for you.
Here are some swatches:

I find the blush is a bit too bright for me, but if you use a very light hand while applying it, it might work:

The lipcolors aren't anything special, they don't have a smell, but they are nicely pigmented and they add tons of color without being sticky.:

Finally, I'm glad I bought this palette even if I was a bit skeptical in the beginig. I use it mostly for the eyeshadows, I do a natural brownish look for school which I can transform into a little more dramatic smoky eye. I take it with me just in case I need to touch up or even when I don't have time to do all my makeup in the morning:)
xox









Comments

Popular Posts